So, Cameron started Kindergarten today. He was a little nervous, but tried very hard to conceal his fears and worries. It was very difficult to let my baby go off to Kindergarten and didn't sleep much the night before. When we went to pick him up he said that he wasn't ready to come home yet..he was having too much fun. I think this was, by far, the hardest thing I have ever done.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Cameron's first day of Kindergarten
So, Cameron started Kindergarten today. He was a little nervous, but tried very hard to conceal his fears and worries. It was very difficult to let my baby go off to Kindergarten and didn't sleep much the night before. When we went to pick him up he said that he wasn't ready to come home yet..he was having too much fun. I think this was, by far, the hardest thing I have ever done.
Posted by ............... at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wait til he refuses to have you take him to school, or even be near him, just in case his friends see you (not wearing makeup!) THAT is hard!! Good luck the rest of the year....he is super handsome!
Holy cow he is so big! I am glad you survived! I did too but just barely! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment