Cameron started karate a couple of weeks ago. He thinks he's quite the Karate Kid in his uniform..so cute!
We practice Cameron's spelling words in the bathtub with washable markers. It works great and makes learning fun.
My friend from Idaho, Cheri, came to visit me for her birthday in July. We had such a wonderful time.
Cam with Mr. Crabs
I guess I got a little behind on our blog during the summer, so here are bits and pieces of our summer.
Ricko and Cam doing some kind of experiment.

This picture has a funny story to go along with it. OK, so our lab/boxer dog eats anything that you leave out on the counter, tables or anywhere else that she can reach. She also likes to get into the pantry if the door doesn't get closed completely. We came home one day to find that she had gotten a box of Slim Fast bars from the pantry, opened and ate the whole box. She is such a pig!







3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Cam is so big! We miss you!
Does your son like karate? I am going to sign up Blake, but I want to make sure it's something he really wants to do. Cute family Melissa!
Thanks Jess! Ya, Cam likes karate. He wasn't too sure the first couple times, but now that they are putting their moves together, he loves it..and it is so fun to watch.
Post a Comment